Olivia BucktonSmith is a Melbourne based singer with a broad range of credits that include solo work, singing in bands, singing in musicals, with choirs, backing vocals, lead of harmony parts. Olivia is a soprano singer, with a three octave range, and can sing most music styles.
On this page you can find her list of credits, links to her EP , videos and samples tracks of her work.
Here are some song samples of Olivia’s work. Full versions of her original songs scan be purchased on Bandcamp Here.
Olivia singing “Am I Awake” available on Bandcamp.
Singing backing vocals for Imogen Price when she supported Vanessa Amorosi @ Caravan Music
Olivia singing in the 21st Century Australasian Blues Brothers Band
As Alice in “In Like Flynn The Musical”
- Olivia Buckton-Smith Debut EP : Am I Awake
- Playbill Promotion : Broadway Hits in Times Square New York
- The Lang Brothers New York – Snow White : Beauty Is Power (Demo)
- The Lang Brothers New York – Snow White : Winter Rose (Demo)
- Choir Masterclass : Agoura High School California
- Vanessa Amorosi @ The Caravan Club : Imogen Price Band
- NYE On The Hill : Imogen Price Band
- Magpie Nest Fundraiser
- Club Voltaire
- Imogen Price Band
- 21st Century Australasian Blues Brother Band
- RRR Radio “Twang”: Imogen Price Band
- Mezz Colemans Swaré Concert
- Melbourne 614 – Christmas Caroller
Solo performances in the following productions:
- BYTE International Tour : What Country Friends Is This? – Juliet
- Adelaide Fringe Festival : Ceremony of the Innocent – The Harlot
- Playhouse Pantomimes : Alice In Wonderland – Queen Of Hearts
- Witches In Britches : Charlie’s Witches – Frankie
- Adelaide Fringe Festival : Euripides Alcestis – Gaelic Singer
- Catchment Players : Hairspray – Velma Von Tussell
- ELT : Pirates of Penzance – General Stanley’s Daughter
- Melbourne Fringe : How Came that Blood – Blood Lady
- ELT : A Midsummer Nights Dream – Bottom the Weaver
- SMITH Theatre : Alice in Wonderland – Edith
Ensemble singer in the following musicals:
- Alice In Wonderland
- The Wizard Of Oz
- Sheikh, Rattle And Roll
Recorded by Sunderland Studios, at Phillip Island Australia, it is available now on Bandcamp.
Olivia’s debut EP was released in December 2020 and is an intimate story about pain, loss, love & betrayal. Her new songs ‘Lulu (Stop Talking)’, ‘Am I Awake’ & ‘Between The Lines, take us on an emotional journey, that packs a punch, with a groove that you can dance to.
Here are some edited samples of the songs from Olivia’s EP, the full songs can be purchased on Bandcamp.